The International Production & Processing Expo is the world's largest annual poultry, meat and feed industry event of its kind. A wide range of international decision-makers attend this annual event to network and become informed on the latest technological developments and issues facing the industry.
The 2016 IPPE featured more than 7,280 international visitors from over 141 countries. Latin American/Caribbean countries represent the largest region of international visitors, but there has been continued growth in numbers coming from Europe. Canada represents the largest single country outside the United States with regards to number of attendees.
- College Student Career Program
- 30 Under 30 Program
- Welcome Reception at the World Renown Georgia Aquarium
- Chili Cook-Off
- Product Cooking/Cutting Demos
- Free and Paid Educational Seminars/Workshops.
Examples of Company Participation
Swipe up/down to scroll on mobile devices.
Stats & Figures
Interesting Facts About the International Production & Processing Expo
- In 2017, IPPE will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The show dates will be Jan. 31 - Feb. 2, 2017.
- IPPE is the world's largest annual display of technology,
equipment, supplies, and services used in the production
and processing of eggs, meat, and poultry and those
involved in feed manufacturing.
- All segments of the industry are represented: feed milling,
hatchery, live production, processing, further processing,
marketing, and all support activities.
- At the 2016 IPPE, there were 1,301 exhibitors covering
almost 465,000 net square feet of exhibit space, placing
the show in the top 50 in the United States.
Who Registered in 2016?