Download content as a PDF.
IPPE is excited to announce its second Innovation Station / New Product Showcase, available through the IPPE Marketplace! The Showcase will provide exhibitors with an outstanding opportunity to submit a video that highlights a new product or innovation for IPPE Marketplace participants. The Innovation Station / New Product Showcase videos will be available within attendees' personal planner guide and promoted by IPPE show management to attendees. Videos are selected on a first-come, first-serve basis, and this is a FREE service. Videos must be submitted to show management to be posted on the IPPE Marketplace website for on-demand viewing and featured during IPPE Marketplace Week, January 25-29, 2021. Videos will remain available for viewing in the Marketplace website through the end of February. IPPE show management will provide to the exhibitor a report listing the viewers and will include contact name, company name, address and phone number after the close of IPPE Marketplace. Use the button below to apply to the program.
- Your company must be a contracted 2021 IPPE exhibitor
- Your product or technology must have been introduced or launched since the 2020 IPPE or is being introduced or launched at the 2021 IPPE Marketplace
- New product or innovation must be relevant for the processing, production or packaging of poultry, egg, meat or animal food industry-related products
- Limited to one entry per contracted exhibitor
- Application deadline is December 4, 2020
- Opportunity is available on a first-come, first-serve basis for the first 35 qualifying application, so early entry is encouraged
- Approved applicants will be notified on or before December 11, 2020
Apply To Program
- A video of the new product or technology is limited to 3 minutes and must be submitted in one of the following video formats: MOV, MP4, AVI and WMV.
- When submitting your video, name the file with your company name and product (i.e.; XYZCompany_Roller). If under 10MB in file size, you may submit your video by email to Gwen Venable at firstname.lastname@example.org. Files over 10MB can be sent through a free file transfer service such as Wetransfer.com and should be sent to email@example.com.
- The Innovation Station / New Product Showcase videos will be promoted via IPPE's social media channels, in the IPPE Marketplace, on the IPPE website and linked through the Marketplace attendee's personal guide. It is strongly encouraged that you promote your presentation as well.
- The deadline for the Innovation Station / New Product Showcase video submissions by selected exhibitors is January 4, 2021. Entries received after this date are not guaranteed entry.
- For questions or more information, please contact Gwen Venable at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.514.1971.