For 2021, the International Production & Processing Expo is offering an online "IPPE Linked In With Tomorrow's Leaders" program designed to recognize leadership qualities in young professionals. The program will include participation in a LinkedIn™ group and online meet-ups with key industry leaders to further their leadership development. The program not only exposes these young leaders to the key industry leaders, it also allows them to attend valuable education programs to assist in their leadership development.
To invest in and engage young professionals who work for companies directly involved in the production and processing of poultry and meat or the production of animal or poultry feed.
Details for Applicants
- Must work for companies directly involved in the production and/or processing of poultry and meat or the production of animal or poultry feed and are members of any of the following IPPE sponsoring organizations: American Feed Industry Association (AFIA), the North American Meat Institute (NAMI) and U.S. Poultry & Egg Association (USPOULTRY).
- Age between 21-29 years old at the time the application is received.
- Have support of senior staff at their company.
- Executives may nominate no more than two (2) individuals per company.
- Nomination must be received by Dec. 1, 2020 with a signature from a member of your management team.
- A panel of industry professionals will review applications.
- Winners will be notified by Dec. 18, 2020. A limit of 30 individuals will be selected for the program.
- Winners must have a LinkedIn™ profile. If a LinkedIn™ profile has not been created, IPPE staff will assist in the creation of the profile if needed.
Selected Individuals will receive the following:
Apply To Program
- Six month participation in a LinkedIn group, including online meet-ups with key industry leaders from the animal food, meat and poultry industries.
- Recognition with an IPPE "Tomorrow's Leaders Under 30" plaque.
- Registration for all complimentary education programs and one paid program, pending approval, that will be offered during IPPE Digital Week: Jan. 25 - 29, 2021.