Download content as a PDF.
IPPE is excited to announce its fourth New Product Showcase! The Showcase will provide exhibitors with an outstanding opportunity to submit a video highlighting a new product or innovation for IPPE participants. The New Product Showcase videos will be on display in the B/C Connector of the Georgia World Congress Center during the 2023 IPPE, as well as viewable via links through the IPPE mobile app. The New Product Showcase will be promoted by IPPE show management to attendees leading up to and during the 2023 IPPE.
New Product Showcase videos are selected in three categories (e.g., animal food, processing and live production) on a first come, first serve basis. There will be 12 videos per category for a total of 36 entries, and this is a FREE service.
Videos must be submitted to show management and must meet the following eligibility and submission requirements. *Note: These videos will be viewed by the public, and any video that contains proprietary information should not be submitted.
- Your company must be a contracted 2023 IPPE exhibitor
- Your product or technology must have been introduced or launched since 2022 or is being introduced or launched at the 2023 IPPE
- New product or innovation must be relevant for the processing, production or packaging of poultry, egg, meat or animal food industry-related products
- Limited to one entry per contracted exhibitor
- Application deadline is November 18, 2022 @ 11:59 p.m. EST
- Opportunity is available for qualifying applications (12 per category: animal food, processing and live production) on a first come, first serve basis, so early entry is encouraged.
- Approved applicants will be notified on or before November 30, 2022
- A video of the new product or technology is limited to 3 minutes and must be submitted in one of the following video formats: MOV, MP4, AVI and WMV.
- When submitting your video, name the file with your company name and product (i.e.; XYZCompany_Roller). If under 10MB in file size, you may submit your video by email to Eric Wiles at email@example.com. Files over 10MB can be sent through a free file transfer service such as Wetransfer.com and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The New Product Showcase videos will be promoted in IPPE attendee newsletters, via IPPE’s social media channels, on the IPPE website, and linked through the IPPE mobile app. It is strongly encouraged that you promote your video as well.
- The deadline for the New Product Showcase video submissions by selected exhibitors is December 16, 2022. Entries received after this date are not guaranteed entry.
- For questions or more information, please contact Eric Wiles at email@example.com or 678.514.1984.
The deadline to apply to the New Product Showcase Program has passed. Thank you for your interest.