Nothing can replace the networking and interaction achieved at an in-person event. IPPE is really looking forward to reconnecting with you in-person, Jan. 24-26, 2023 in Atlanta! IPPE will welcome a global audience of meat, poultry and animal food professionals together in Atlanta, Ga. USA, while once again showcasing the newest solutions, technologies, research, processes, services and products that the global animal food and protein industries has to offer.
- College Student Career Program
- Young Leaders Under 30 Program
- Welcome Reception
- Free and Paid Educational Seminars/Workshops
- Innovation Station / New Product Showcase
- Meat Industry Hall of Fame Program
Examples of Company Participation
Swipe up/down to scroll on mobile devices.
Stats & Figures
- In 2023, IPPE will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The show dates will be Jan. 24-26, 2023.
- IPPE is the world's largest annual display of technology, equipment, supplies, and services used in the production and processing of eggs, meat, and poultry and those involved in feed manufacturing.
- All segments of the industry are represented: feed milling, animal food, genetics, hatchery, live production and animal health, egg production & processing, poultry & meat processing, further processing, rendering, marketing, and all support activities.