While IPPE was able to offer a platform suitable for online engagement and deliver select on-demand features and educational content to keep industry professionals informed of the latest regulatory and policy changes and innovations that will impact their businesses in 2021, nothing can replace the networking and interaction achieved at an in-person event. IPPE is really looking forward to reconnecting with you in-person, Jan. 25-27, 2022 in Atlanta! IPPE will welcome a global audience of meat, poultry and animal food professionals together in Atlanta, Ga. USA, while once again showcasing the newest solutions, technologies, research, processes, services and products that the global animal food and protein industries has to offer.
- College Student Career Program
- Young Leaders Under 30 Program
- Welcome Reception
- Free and Paid Educational Seminars/Workshops
- Innovation Station / New Product Showcase
- Meat Industry Hall of Fame Program
Examples of Company Participation
Swipe up/down to scroll on mobile devices.
Stats & Figures
- In 2022, IPPE will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The show dates will be Jan. 25-27, 2022.
- IPPE is the world's largest annual display of technology, equipment, supplies, and services used in the production and processing of eggs, meat, and poultry and those involved in feed manufacturing.
- All segments of the industry are represented: feed milling, hatchery, live production, processing, further processing, marketing, and all support activities.