Through the digital IPPE Marketplace platform, IPPE brought the animal food, meat and poultry industries together with more than 1,100 exhibitors providing information on a variety of feed and animal protein technologies and services. The IPPE Marketplace had visitor participation from 131 countries, and there were more than 81,000 Personal Guide page views.
While IPPE was able to offer a platform suitable for online engagement and deliver select on-demand features and educational content to keep industry professionals informed of the latest regulatory and policy changes and innovations that will impact their businesses in 2021, nothing can replace the networking and interaction achieved at an in-person event. IPPE is really looking forward to next year's in-person event, Jan. 25-27, 2022 in Atlanta.
- College Student Career Program
- Young Leaders Under 30 Program
- Taste of IPPE
- Welcome Reception at the World Renown Georgia Aquarium
- Free and Paid Educational Seminars/Workshops
- Meat Industry Hall of Fame Reception and Dinner
Examples of Company Participation
Swipe up/down to scroll on mobile devices.
Stats & Figures
- In 2022, IPPE will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The show dates will be Jan. 25-27, 2022.
- IPPE is the world's largest annual display of technology, equipment, supplies, and services used in the production and processing of eggs, meat, and poultry and those involved in feed manufacturing.
- All segments of the industry are represented: feed milling, hatchery, live production, processing, further processing, marketing, and all support activities.