The International Production & Processing Expo is the world's largest annual poultry, meat and feed industry event of its kind. A wide range of international decision-makers attend this annual event to network and become informed on the latest technological developments and issues facing the industry.
The 2020 IPPE featured more than 8,063 international visitors from 129 countries. The largest group from a single country outside the U.S. was Canada with 1,176 visitors. The largest region represented was the Caribbean, Latin America, Mexico and South America with 3,334 visitors.
- College Student Career Program
- 30 Under 30 Program
- Taste of IPPE
- Welcome Reception at the World Renown Georgia Aquarium
- Free and Paid Educational Seminars/Workshops
- Meat Industry Hall of Fame Reception and Dinner
Examples of Company Participation
Swipe up/down to scroll on mobile devices.
Stats & Figures
Interesting Facts About the International Production & Processing Expo
- The in-person component of IPPE 2021 will not be held in Atlanta, originally scheduled for Jan. 26-28. Exhibitor marketplace engagement and education opportunities will be to offered Jan. 25 â€“ 29, the week the 2021 IPPE was scheduled.
- IPPE is the world's largest annual display of technology,
equipment, supplies, and services used in the production
and processing of eggs, meat, and poultry and those
involved in feed manufacturing.
- All segments of the industry are represented: feed milling,
hatchery, live production, processing, further processing,
marketing, and all support activities.
- At the 2020 IPPE, there were 1,377 exhibitors covering
more than 573,000 net square feet of exhibit space, placing
the show in the top 50 in the United States.
Who Registered in 2020?