The International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) is launching the 10th annual IPPE Young Leaders Under 30 Program targeting young professionals who normally would not have the opportunity to attend the IPPE. The American Feed Industry Association (AFIA), the North American Meat Institute (NAMI) and U.S. Poultry & Egg Association (USPOULTRY) want to recognize professional leadership qualities and to provide exposure to the world's largest annual trade show involving the production and processing of meat and poultry products or in the production of animal food and pet food products. The program exposes these young leaders to the latest technology and allows them to attend valuable educational programs to assist in their leadership development.
To invest in and engage young professionals who work for companies directly involved in the production and processing of poultry and meat or the production of animal food and pet food products.
Details for Applicants
- Must work for companies directly involved in the production and/or processing of poultry and meat or the production of animal food and pet food products and are members of any of the following IPPE sponsoring organizations: American Feed Industry Association (AFIA), the North American Meat Institute (NAMI) and U.S. Poultry & Egg Association (USPOULTRY).
- Age between 21-29 years old at the time the application is received.
- Have support of senior staff at their company.
- Executives may nominate no more than two (2) individuals per company.
- Nomination must be received by Oct. 1, 2021 with a signature from a member of your management team.
- A panel of industry professionals will review applications.
- Winners will be notified by Oct. 11, 2021.
Selected Individuals will receive the following:
- Accommodations for two nights (Tuesday and Wednesday night) at a hotel contracted through IPPE. The participant's hotel room reservation must be made via the program coordinator. Please note, hotel reservations made by participants or their company cannot be exchanged for a complimentary hotel room.*
- Breakfast with a keynote speaker on Wednesday.
- Registration for the trade show and all complimentary educational programs offered at IPPE.
- A plaque recognizing their selection as a "Young Leader".
*Selected individuals will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the IPPE, as well as any incidental expenses incurred, including any additional in-room costs.
The application for the Young Leaders Under 30 Program is currently unavailable. Please check back at a later time.