The International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE), produced by the American Feed Industry Association (AFIA), the North American Meat Institute (NAMI) and the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association (USPOULTRY), is accepting applications for the 12th annual IPPE Young Leaders Under 30 Award. This award recognizes professional leadership qualities and offers exposure to the world's largest annual trade show involving the production, packing and processing of meat, poultry and egg products or in the production of animal food and pet food products. As part of their award, recipients will see the latest technology during a VIP tour of the Expo floor, have access to valuable educational programs to assist in their leadership development, and can network with each other and executives in the poultry and egg, meat and animal food industries during a breakfast with a keynote speaker.
For questions regarding the Young Leaders Under 30 Award, contact Kris Early, email@example.com.
Overview continued below...
To invest in and engage young professionals who work for companies directly involved in the production, packing and processing of poultry and eggs, meat or the production of animal food and pet food products.
Details for Applicants
- Must work for companies directly involved in the production and/or processing of poultry and meat or the production of animal food and pet food products and are members of any of the following IPPE sponsoring organizations: American Feed Industry Association (AFIA), the North American Meat Institute (NAMI) and U.S. Poultry & Egg Association (USPOULTRY).
- Age between 21-29 years old at the time the application is received.
- Have support of senior staff at their company.
- Executives may nominate no more than two (2) individuals per company.
- Nomination must be received by October 8, 2023 11:59:00 PM EDT with a signature from a member of your management team.
- A panel of industry professionals will review applications.
- Winners will be notified by Oct 10, 2023.
Selected Individuals will receive the following:
- Accommodations for two nights (Tuesday and Wednesday night) at a hotel contracted through IPPE. The participant's hotel room reservation must be made via the program coordinator. Please note, hotel reservations made by participants or their company cannot be exchanged for a complimentary hotel room.
- Breakfast with a keynote speaker on Wednesday.
- VIP tour of the trade show floor Tuesday, Jan. 30, at 2 p.m. ET.
- Registration for the trade show and all complimentary educational programs offered at IPPE.
- A plaque recognizing their selection as a "Young Leader," which will be presented in the Discovery Zone on the Expo floor on Wednesday.
- Complimentary registration to the 2024 and 2025 IPPE.
Selected individuals will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the IPPE, as well as any incidental expenses incurred, including any additional in-room costs.