At IPPE, you will gain valuable connections, see the latest innovative technology, and gain knowledge to further your personal development and futureproof your company's operations. Here are a few pieces of information to help you make the most of your first IPPE experience.
- The Georgia World Congress Center is completely cash free. If you want to buy food and beverages, shop in the gift shop, check a coat or bag or purchase any other goods or services on site, you will need a credit or debit card.
- Use Map Your Show's My Show Planner to plan your time at IPPE and the IPPE mobile app to create an agenda of exhibitors and education programs you want to see. Search exhibitors, products, view the education program schedule and access your agenda anywhere online.
- Download and use the IPPE mobile app to have all IPPE information at your fingertips. The app, available in November, will include all of the features of the My Show Planner, an interactive floor plan and more.
- Make sure to schedule time to visit the three TECHTalks Theaters to hear exhibitors share their expertise through 20-minute presentations that address a variety of areas, including food safety, animal welfare, feed production, sustainability, renewable or alternative energy, etc. Also plan to stop by the New Product Showcase to see the latest efficiency-enhancing and cost-cutting technology and services.
- Plan to attend the complimentary and paid education sessions offered at IPPE. For a complete listing of education programs, visit the IPPE Education Programs listing on the website.
- Be sure to check out the networking and events that will be offered at IPPE.
- Pick up an IPPE Directory Guide or an IPPE Pocket Guide when you arrive at the convention center for quick access to the full exhibitor list, floor plan, education program schedules, sponsors and more.
- Pack comfortable walking shoes and stay hydrated. With more than 580,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space covering four halls in the Georgia World Congress Center, you will definitely want to make sure you wear comfortable shoes and stay hydrated as you walk the vast IPPE trade show floor.
- Bring plenty of business cards to hand out to exhibitors and other attendees. This is a great way to exchange contact information and to follow-up after IPPE.